October 2, 2012
The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday October 2, 2012,
7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Lee Ellis, Kara Duncan, Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Others present: Linda Askren, Gerry and Ellen Karpen
Minutes of the September, 4, 2012, meeting
was approved as read. Motion by;
The treasurerís report was approved
as read. Motion by;
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Xcel Energy, street lights $235.45; park lights $17.74; town hall lights $25.60; Minnehaha Community Water, September Water $25.00; Anderson Publications, August Minutes $23.35; Rummage Add, $20.00; Robin Berg, 13 Railroad Ties, $116.87; Cheryl Swenson, $31.74; Jacob Berg 1x mowing $30.00;
1. Tornado Siren, Working on getting a electricians.
3. Weeds and unkempt properties, Done.
4. Street Sign, Done.
5. Centennial, meeting Monday, 15 at 7:00 P.M. at the Bullet.
OPEN FLOOR FOR OLD BUSINESS:
1. Zoning Administrator, Tabled.
3. Snow Removal, Gerry Karpen and Kevin Swenson for snow removal on the roads, Berg reminded council we also need to do both alleys. In addition, on the Fire Hall Ellis will do.
4. Sherman Website, Karpen said it is going to change; we will need to up date it.
5. Christmas Party date set for December 2 at 1:00 P.M.
The next regular meeting will be November, 6, 2012, at 7:30 p.m.