November 2, 2010
The Sherman Town Met in regular
session Tuesday, November 02, 2010, 7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Robin Berg, Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson, and Danessa Keener.
Others present: Larry Sutton, Gerry Karpen, Ellen Karpen, Margaret Pritchard, Kenneth Askren, and Linda Askren.
The Agenda was approved.
Minutes of the October 5, 2010, meeting were approved and read.
The treasurerís report was read and approved.
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID
Jesse James, 112.30 for gas; Xcel Energy, 238.33 for lights; Lowe Sand and Gravel, 210.00 for 2 loads of gravel; Palisades Oil, 14.84 for tire repair; Garretson Hardware, 60.52 for paint; MCEDA, 314.00 for dues; Minnehaha Community Water, 25.00 for Octoberís water; Anderson Publications, 26.40 for October minutes; Sunshine Foods, 44.52 for flowers; Jesse James, 117.37 for gas and diesel; October Interest, 1.49.
1. Snow route in progress, email will be sent out to see which residents leave the earliest.
2. Meeting with Toby Brown prompted for long term goal to work on the town streets.
3. Animal at large issue is closed; no further complaints
4. A work day was set for clean up of the Fire Hall: November 14, 2010, 2:00 p.m.
1. Building permits are to be filed with the Department of Equalization when granted. The permits can be scanned and emailed to Patty Neavill.
2. Special Hearing was set for The Bullet Alcoholic Beverage License: December 7, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
3. Insurance documents were presented and will be paid next month.
4. The date for the Sherman Christmas Party was set: December 11, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.
5. The budget, minutes, and agenda will be sent to the Webmaster in a timely manner to be put on the Website.
6. Two zoning application were presented and hearing was set for December 7, 2010, at 7:25 p.m.
7. A date was also set for culver and road work: November 13, 2010 at 1:30.
Motion by Berg to adjourn, second by Benson.
The next regular meeting will be December 7, 2010, 7:30 pm