December 7, 2010
Members present: Robin Berg, Bill Benson, Cheryl Swenson, and Danessa Keener.
Others present: Larry Sutton, Ellen Karpen, Gerry Karpen, Kenneth Askren, Lee Ellis, and Neil Winterton.
The Agenda was approved.
Minutes of the November 2, 2010, meeting were approved and read.
The treasurer’s report was read and approved.
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID
Xcel Energy, 244.76 for lights; some dues, 53.71; Anderson Publications, 22.05 for November minutes, 9.54 for Board of Adjustment, and 20.25 for public hearing; Jesse James, 97.10 for gas; Minnehaha Community Water, 25.00 for water; Palisades Propane, 189.27 for propane; SECOG, 182.00 for 2011 dues; Robin Berg, 175.00; Bill Benson, 175.00; Kara Duncan, 175.00; Cheryl Swenson, 250.00; Danessa Keener, 125.00; Ann Thiel, 34.95 for website registrations; Robin Berg, 36.00 for pre-disaster mileage, 25.40 for paint, and 27.95 for Christmas party; Larry Sutton, 100.00 for salary; Vandersnick Excavating, 102.00 for tree burial; November interest, 1.14
List was presented with names for snow route,
2. Christmas party is set for December 18, 2010, at 1:00
3. The Bullet Alcoholic Beverage License was approved; motion by Berg to approve and second by Benson. All say “I.”
4. Zoning applications were addressed at 7:25, Lots 5 & 6 approved and 7 was denied.
5. Work day was a success.
1. Water drainage issue was addressed and solved. If further drainage problems persist, the property owner will contact the council.
A bill was presented for the burial of a tree and was approved to be
paid; motion by
3. Snow ordinance was reviewed and read.
4. Review of burning ordinance was tabled for next meeting.
5. Ordinances 1.0404 and 1.0204 were read as a review in regards to issue of tree burial.
The next regular meeting will be January 4, 2011, 7:30 pm
The City of
Board members present were: Kara Duncan, Bill Benson, and Robin Berg. Chairman Duncan called the meeting to order.
First item presented were lots 5 & 6 on block 7; no objections were received. Motion was made by Benson to approve, second by Berg. All say “I.”
Second item presented was lot 7 on block 7; petition of signatures objecting the change was presented. Motion to not approve was made by Benson, second by Berg. All say “I.”