April 2, 2019
The Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday, April 2, 2019 @ 7:30 pm.
Members Present: Lee Ellis, Gerry Karpen, Darrin Trower and Cheryl Swenson.
Others Present: Kristy Trower
Ellis called the meeting to order.
Approval of the agenda: Karpen made a motion to approve agenda, 2nd by Trower—3 ayes.
Minutes of the March 5, 2019 were read and approved—motion by Karpen, 2nd by Trower—3 ayes.
Treasurers Report was read and approved—motion by Karpen, 2nd by Trower—3 ayes.
Claims approved to be paid:
Secretary of State $30.00 notary application, MiKinneyOlsen Insurance $50.00 6yr bond, Minnehaha Community Water $30.00 water, Lucas Swenson $39.00 3hrs plowing, Bill Koch $125.00 50gals of diesel fuel, Xcel Energy $253.46 street lights, $28.33 park lights, $57.79 town hall lights, Garretson Gazette $18.86 Feb minutes, John’s Repair $1,332.10 grader work, Cheryl Swenson $13.99 notary stamp, First Bank & Trust $30.83 checks.
1. Planning Commission & Comprehensive Zoning Plan- committee has completed plan.SECOG will be typing it up.
2. Notary- paperwork has been sent in.
3. Street light on 2nd & Michigan- Xcel will be putting one in.
4. Mowing Bids—Strom Park $40.00 a time to Darrin Trower, Tiger Park $30.00 a time to Luke Bonte, Town Hall & Vacant lot $35.00 a time to Darrin Trower, and roadway $40.00 a time to Bill Benson. Karpen made a motion to accept these bids, 2nd by Trower.
1. Set date for town clean-up—town clean-up will be May 11, 2019. Motion by Karpen, 2nd by Trower-3ayes.
Motion to adjourn meeting by Karpen, 2nd by Trower-3 ayes. Next regular meeting will be Tuesday May 7, 2019 @ 7:30 pm.