May 1st, 2012
Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday, May,
1st, 2012, 7:30 p.m. at the
Members present: Lee Ellis, Kara Duncan, Bill Benson Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Others present: Ann Thiel and Sandee Sutton
of the March, 6th, 2012, meetings
were approved as read. Motion by:
Minutes of March, 19th, were approved as
read. Motion by:
treasurerís report was read and approved. Motion by:
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Minnehaha Community Water $25.00; Xcel Energy, street lights $343.99, park lights $34.51 town hall lights $17.84; Menards $201.68; Campbell Supply $42.42; Manley Tire and Oil $153.76; Anderson Publications $19.80; Villain Oil $182.50; Lucas Swenson $90.00; Jacob Berg $120.00; Neil Winterton; $100.00
1. Road Grader Brakes need to be fixed
2. First Responded, we have nine residents. Swenson will get training Information.
3. Tornado Siren is up needs to be wired.
4. Annual Report was approved.
5. Benson will get them up.
Bids, Joel and Kim Swenson have North Park, Cheryl and Kallie
1. Bullet Malt Beverage License Date for hearing is June 5th, 2012 at 8:00 P.M.
3. Citywide rummage, date set for August 3rd, 2012.
4. Bill Benson was swear in as Trustee.
Motion by Duncan to adjourn, Second by Ellis The next regular meeting will be, June, 5th, 2012, at 7:30 p.m.
Town Clerk Robin Berg