Sherman Town Board met in regular session Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 7:30 p.m. at
Members present: Lee Ellis, Kara Duncan, Bill Benson Cheryl Swenson and Robin Berg
Others present: Gerry and Ellen Karpen, Kenneth and Linda Askren, Larry Sutton, and Laron Smidt.
Minutes of the March, 6th, 2012, meetings were approved as read. Motion by: Ellis, 2nd by: Benson.
treasurerís report was read and approved. Motion by:
CLAIMS APPROVED TO BE PAID:
Community Water $25.00; Xcel Energy, $291.82; Cheryl Swenson, $20.53; Postmaster
$45.00; Johnís Repair, $4,149.53; Motion by: Ellis, 2nd by:
1. Road Grader is done fixed.
2. Fire Truck; was tabled
3. First Responded; Ellis and Swenson will take flyers around to residents, for City clean up and First Responded, we have five residents that will be on the First Responded. We need ten Residents.
4. Tornado Siren; Benson is working on getting a pole; residents at the meeting would like to see it put up on the old one.
Report; Berg did get a 30 day extension. And will call
1. Post and Chains; Benson is working on getting them.
Mowing Bids: Need to be in at the
next regular meeting. Bids for
3. Rental of Table and Chairs: Berg rented them for May 19th, at $10.00.
The next regular meeting will be May, 1st, 2012, at 7:30 p.m. Town Clerk Robin Berg